Guadalupe Street Coffee is closing our doors temporarily - from November 1st through the 4th - as we prepare to unveil our new partnership with Cruzan’s. Click here for details.
Guadalupe Street Coffee is a community development project operated by BCFS Health and Human Services.
Located in the heart of San Antonio’s West Side -- where less than 3% of homes have a computer -- the coffee shop provides a safe after-school environment that fosters continued learning and educational support opportunities for local students that are aimed at increasing school retention and enhancing teens' likelihood of graduation.
• Computer use
• Free Wi-Fi
• Art gallery space
• Job training opportunities
• College application assistant*
• After-school activities for local youth
• Free summer lunch and snack program*
• Culinary program for students interested in culinary arts or restaurant management*
• A professional meeting room equipped with conference call capabilities and an LCD projector
* Services provided through local partnerships